Official Dota 6.79c Map has released and ready to play, Check out some changes of some heroes like (Huskar, Phoenix, Slark and Speed movement of Venomancer. While some the Dota-items (Hand of Midas) recipe cost Increased. Check out full dota chagelogs for Dota 6.79c below.
The new changes in version 6.79c to December 12 are as follows.
- Increased the cost of the recipe Hand of Midas Object of 1400-1550
- Reduced vision Ancestral Spirit of 600-450
- Reduced damage from 80/120/160/200 to Ancestral Spirit 60/100/140 / 180
- Reduced night vision Plague Wards of 1200-800
- Reduced base speed of movement Venomancer 290-285
- Reduced night vision 800 1300/1400/1500 Necronomicon
- Increased reward gold Necronomicon 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit)
- Reduced the cast range of Magnetic Grip for 1400-1100
- Reduced the duration of the silenced Boulder Smash 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5
- Re- climbed knockback units range in Boulder Smash 800 to 500/600/700/800
- Reduced basis Intelligence Crystal Maiden from 21 to 19 (base damage remains the same)
- Units in a duel can not be disarmed with Force Staff
- Reduced the movement speed of 295-290 Visage
- Increased mana Preserve Purifying Flames of 30/45/60/75 to 55/70/85/100
- Added Slark in CM (master mode)
- Added Huskar in CM (master mode)
- Added Phoenix in CM (master mode)
- Fixed a bug with Earth Spirit, this did not work properly after being repickeado.
- Fixed a case allowing to know the vision of the enemy team.
- Fixed some lag problems on older computers.
- Corrected Monkey King Bar can not be Toggleable
- Corrected Tranquil Boots can sell more than it should, when it is disabled.